Anzac Animals

Do you know that mules were used in wars?  We had to do a research task about one kind of animal which was useful during war. They were used to do a lot of things, but l will save all the talking for this page.

3 thoughts on “Anzac Animals

1. Hi my name is George and I am from Paihia school. I enjoyed the part when you said I will save all the talking for this page. The facts you have used are really good like when you had said that mules were vital in providing the people with food, weaponry and retrieving the injured and dead from the battlefield.
    Was there any other animals that help in the war?

2. Hi my name is George and I am from Paihia school. I enjoyed the part when you said I will save all the talking for this page. The facts you have used are really good like when you had said that mules were vital in providing the people with food, weaponry and retrieving the injured and dead from the battlefield.
    Was there any other animals that help in the war?.

3. Kia Ora Daniel my name is Ngauira from Paihia School. I really liked the way you explained how mules were very helpful on the battlegrounds and how unique they are. I would’ve never knew that mules were half horse and half donkey. Your facts about the mules almost made me want to get one. What was all the food that mules ate during the battle?