Anzac Teddy Bears

First we read the Anzac Ted book. Before we started making our Ted, we needed to plan it. After that, we brought our materials to school, so we could start making it. This is my Anzac teddy bear. I worked with Nate, Ben, Cairo and James.  We used fabric and cardboard. First we cut out the fabric, then we stuffed the stuffing inside, and while that happened, me and Cairo did the swords and made the belt. I brought some sparkly pens in for our eye scar. James brought our fabric. Also Mrs Tucker brought the stuffing. Then we just used the school materials. P.S. His name is Zoro. I really enjoyed creating the Anzac Ted because it was fun.

`

3 thoughts on “Anzac Teddy Bears

1. Chur Daniel

My name is Harley from Bay of Islands College. I think your Anzac teddy bear is mean as, and the Zoro design was spot on. Your details you put in were pretty cool and I’m happy you chose the best character in the show.

Keep going homie.

2. Kia ora Daniel. My name is Dion Prime from Bay of Islands College. I really enjoyed reading your post about making your Anzac Day Teddy. I used to enjoy watching One Piece and so Zoro was one of my favourite characters. I like how you made his swords, they look cool. Anyway keep up the awesome mahi. You’re awesome. Have a great day.